What are the classification and advantages of aluminum profiles
Industrial aluminium profiles can be classified into different types depending on the application, alloy composition and surface treatment technology.
1. Architectural aluminum profiles (divided into commercial aluminum doors and windows and aluminium residential windows and doors and curtain wall assembly).
2. Radiator u shaped aluminium profile.
3. General industrial slotted aluminium extrusion: mainly used in industrial production and manufacturing, such as automated mechanical equipment, enclosure skeletons and various companies to customize molds according to their own mechanical equipment requirements, such as assembly line conveyors, hoists, dispensers, testing equipment, shelves, etc., the electronic machinery industry and clean rooms are mostly used.
4. Rail vehicle structure aluminium extrusion stockists: mainly used for the manufacture of rail vehicle bodies.
5. Mounted aluminium round bar, made into aluminum alloy frame is used to decorate various exhibitions and decorative paintings.
By alloy composition
2020 aluminium extrusion can be divided into 1024, 2011, 6063, 6061, 6082, 7075 and other alloy grade aluminum profiles, of which 6 series are the most common.
Anodized aluminum, electrophoretic coated aluminum, powder coated aluminum, wood grain transfer aluminum, fluorocarbon sprayed aluminum and polished aluminum (divided into mechanical polishing and chemical polishing, of which chemical polishing costs the highest, making it the most expensive)
Advantages of metal extrusion products
Domestic aluminum alloy heat-dissipating windows and plastic-steel windows are suitable for different building consumer groups. Statistics show that plastic-steel windows are suitable for general low-rise houses. Consumers of such grades often have high quality requirements for this product. The high-performance heat-dissipating aluminum alloy window is suitable for all kinds of heights and various grades of buildings, and the quality and life performance can withstand the high standard test.
In general, the price of high-performance modern aluminium windows and doors made by special aluminium extrusions is usually higher than the price of plastic-steel windows. However, in the long run, though the price of high-performance aluminum alloy windows and doors is high, their service life is long. While the plastic-steel windows are cheaper, they have a shorter service life. Therefore, their overall price ratio is equivalent.
You can buy aluminium extrusion from extruded aluminum profiles suppliers or aluminium manufacturing company.